They say where you invest your love, you invest your life
Let’s build something great and beautiful together.
We’re looking for a permanent Director of E-Commerce with at least 5+ years’ experience to join our team in the Toronto office. This role will implement the strategy, execution and maintenance of Pehr’s E-commerce websites and other digital initiatives with the goal of driving brand equity, awareness and sales reporting into the VP, Brand & Marketing. This role will be pivotal in ensuring that Pehr has a best-in-class website and digital presence that is aligned with Pehrs’ overall brand vision and strategic goals. The Director of E-Commerce will manage one direct report, the E-Commerce Specialist as well as outside agencies and freelance support as needed.
Who you are:
You have extensive experience in the realm of E-commerce and are always at the forefront of new developments in the Ecom space. You love drawing insights from analytics and executing new strategies based on those insights. No job is too small and big challenges excite you. You thrive in a start-up environment and bring enthusiasm and a can-do attitude to all that you do.
What you’ll be doing
E-Commerce Growth & Development:
• Work closely with external agencies to ideate, brief and help implement website updates to drive best-in-class UX E-commerce experiences.
• Continuously work to improve overall customer journey and drive E-commerce growth - tracking and improving E-com metrics such as conversion, AOV, site speed, and repeat purchase rates.
• Manage all search engine optimization activities, driving competitive advantage
• Manage and work closely with agencies and internal teams to devise key strategies for acquisition channels, supporting website and multichannel objectives.
• Leverage all customer data to understand and report on performance and identify opportunities, including gathering competitive intelligence
• Monitoring web analytics to identify areas for improvement / concern across the site and traffic sources.
• Analyze E-Commerce performance results and identify opportunities for improvement and optimization.
• Contribute insights to weekly sales analytics & reporting on all e-commerce portals and to preparation of Monthly and Quarterly KPI reviews.
• Oversee net new digital initiatives as needed to continuously grow our customer base and provide compelling user experiences (i.e. app development,resale platform ).
• Follow and report on our returns on a monthly basis sharing insights and recommendations.
E-Commerce Marketing Support:
• Responsible for the maintenance of US, CA and Wholesale websites with the support of the E-commerce Specialist.
• Oversee E-commerce Specialist in the management and updating of the homepage content to feature products and banners that align with the marketing calendar taking into account stock availability and timelines.
• Provide KPI analysis and goals tracking for Digital Marketing spend to help in determining which media to pursue and how to optimize post campaigns.
• University degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or equivalent
• Proven ability to work independently on multiple projects, prioritizing key deliverables
• Shopify and Google Analytics experience an asset
• Self-starter with discipline for setting goals and metrics, driving decisions
• Experience analyzing and reporting on website traffic and other ecom metrics
• Excellent project management or organizational skills, with high attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize, manage deadlines, and make decisions that align to the brand
• Ability to multi-task and handle a variety of projects at once
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written
• Comfortable in a collaborative environment